Monday, December 22, 2008

Early Christmas Gift...


I usually don't do Christmas lists but this year the only thing I asked for was a pair of UGG slippers. Not sure why the UGGs, I really just wanted a comfortable slipper to wear around the house and didn't know of anything better.

In the middle of last week I saw that a Zappos box arrived. I knew it was my gift so I asked my wife, if I could open the box as an early Christmas present. I got the ok, and I opened the box. Lisa ordered me the UGG Ascot Shoe for Men "yay". I am using the shoes as a slipper but I've got to tell you these are the most comfortable shoes going.

They are very soft and the fleece insides keeps my feet real toasty. The wife picked them up at Zappos.

Here is the Link:
http://zeta.zappos.com/product/7204971/color/1195

I hope you will be able to add this to your last minute list...or maybe just for another time.

Happy Shopping,
Angelo

No comments: