Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shopping this season...

I spent most of my Saturday this past weekend shopping with my wife. I saw some changes in my holiday shopping in comparison to last year, but not really what I was expecting.

It is funny because with the current economic downturn, I was expecting to see some great sales. Unfortunately that was not really the case. I had been seeing commercial for sales on TV all week, so I was surprised not to have seen much at the stores. Don't get me wrong some items were on sale but not as much as I would have liked.

Anyway what I did see was less people and shorter lines. Though the prices were not that discounted, as retailers know holiday shoppers have no choice but to buy. It was still a great shopping experience, my wife and I managed to get all of our shopping done in a relatively short period of time.

All in all shopping for this holiday season my not be cheap...but it sure is easier.

Happy Shopping,
Angelo

No comments: